Anyone! All we ask is that our members understand that this is an inclusive club and we want and encourage diversity in our owners.
Our membership costs £60 (including VAT) as set out in our terms and conditions. The contract starts as soon as your payment is made and the funds have cleared into our account and is for the duration as specified in the terms and conditions.
When you complete your purchase at the checkout complete the boxes that indicate this is a gift for someone else. They hold the membership, receive any prize money and receive all invites to race days and events. Please make sure you add the email address of the person you are giving the gift to.
Your membership will provide a huge amount of fun and a committed group of like-minded people to go racing with plus:
- Share of distributable prize money
- Photo of the horse
- Membership certificate
- Stable visits to watch your horse train
- The possibility of access to the owners’ and trainers’ areas and parade ring on race days (where available)
- Regular updates on your horse
Although most races run in the UK have prize money you should treat your membership as months of entertainment and fun rather than an investment to make money. Before any prize money owed can be calculated all racing and race-day costs must be met. These include but are not limited to:
- Entry fees paid by the Racing Club for races
- Any supplementary fees paid by the Racing Club for races
- Transportation and staff costs of getting the Horse to and from the races
- Any prescribed amounts due to the trainer, jockey and groom under the Rules of Racing
- Racing equipment and silks
- BHA fees